Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What are little boys made of? 



  • Stinky climbing shoes 
  • Delicious made up recipes 
  • Piano notes drifting through the house 
  • Solo trips to NY 
  • Brewing the brew 
  • Desperately seeking ponchos for Halloween 
  • Sweet early loves 
  • Tattoo contemplations 
  • Music that offends and delights 
  • Big 6'2" hugs 
  • Middle of the night snacks 
  • Walks in the night, mysterious 
  • Laptop addiction 
  • Pacific ocean surf for new untried body 
  • Friends 
  • 18 and our son, Vincent
 That was in 2010!

Now in 2022







What are young men made of?


  • Bear hugs that do not injure
  • Loving boyfriend
  • Meals that nourish both body and soul
  • Creative installations on Dia de los Muertos alters
  • Eyes that can see the pleasing arrangement/presentation
  • Caring gestures to those who need them
  • Entrepreneurship instincts 
  • Ears that listen deeply 
  • Fan of sports shared with loved ones
  • Kindness for others 
  • 29 and our son, Vincent

2 comments:

  1. And what a wonderful boy he is! I'm so glad he's been part of my boy's life. Just seeing him these days makes me smile. I was trying to email him to see if he wanted to make ravioli over Thanksgiving weekend when my guy is home, but I think I have an old email address. If he'll be around, ask him to contact me, okay? We could make ravioli for a whole gang of kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful occasion! Congrats on 2 adult sons! What an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete