Monday, April 27, 2009

Creative juices



When those Creative Juices start flowing there is no stopping them. Or rather who would want to? Yesterday was one of those days when a sunny sitting spot, beautiful materials and upcoming celebrations called out for some time out to create. I love my little hearts most because they will go to people I love. It is so hard to create for profit because you do not know who will hold your creations in hand. Eventually duty called but not till I had created 5 little projects for Mother's day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Flaca, I didn't know you had a blog! Congratulations! When you left me a comment the other day, it didn't link to your blog, so I didn't know about it--but I just found your link when you commented on Kristin's blog.

    I had trouble linking my blog when I left comments at first; make sure when you leave your blog address you include the http:// part of the address. Then it will link.

    One other little hint: see if you can go into the settings for your comments, and allow readers to leave comments using "name/URL".
    That allows readers to link directly to their blogs, which they can't do with the settings as you have them now, unless they're using one of the blogging platforms you have listed. (Does that make any sense to you at all?)

    Welcome to the wacky world of blogging! I look forward to reading your posts, and seeing all your beautiful projects because you craft so much that they don't all make it to Park Day! Those hearts are really lovely.

    Since I can't link to my blog, I'm signing with love,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete